Find out about where to go and what to see in the city of Luoyang – including an accommodation experience that isn’t quite like any other.
Forget about your high standards and let go of your expectations, see how doing something, even if you think it doesn’t matter can make a difference.
Marketing, sales and advertising are the big boys in any company and it’s easy to get sucked in. Before long you might not even know how you got there, but either way it’s important to know where you stand morally, and here’s how
Before today, I thought it was impossible to escape the chaos and clatter which defines Beijing. Having spent quite a lot of time being holed up in my apartment setting myself tasks and goals, I decided it was time to set a more straight forward goal; find somewhere quiet to relax in Beijing. The tactic [...]
Maybe you’ve read a few posts about writing your first online articles for cheap. I’m going to make another suggestion, if you’re thinking about writing for less than $25, don’t. I’d even suggest writing for free is a better option. Article writing for less than $25 cheapens the experience. When you’re writing for free, you’re [...]
Despite all of the reasons it’s worth giving personality typing a go, you’ve got to be aware of a few pitfalls that many people get trapped by without realising.
My working week is a princely 20 hours. This gives me enough money to cover my living expenses including, rent, food and utilities, with a little left over for seeing friends, the occasional posh meal, or whatever takes your fancy. The real beauty of this situation is while I might have less money, I have more time, and time is the only currency that really matters in life.
You might think Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou are the best cities to live in China. It’s easy to forget though, not everyone is drawn to the bright lights and non stop action of city living. If you’re one of those people then you’ll want to check out this article on some of the best cities to live in China that aren’t the “Big Three”.
I should probably start off by being completely honest and telling you that the idea of making progress being more important than achieving perfection is one that I struggle with at times; but having spent a lot of time thinking about this concept with the aim of being more self motivated, it made sense to share a few ideas with you.
Minimalist living and the idea of minimalism is not only quite tricky to type but also quite interesting and has caught my attention a few times over the past year or so. While spending some time with my family over Christmas, I decided to go for a rummage in the garage but instead of a feeling of curiosity, I couldn’t help shake an overwhelming sense of clutter. This inspired me to share a few areas of life where you could easily adopt some minimalist living ideas.
I’m Ross, a freelance blogger and copywriter wandering the Earth.Despite my somewhat serious expression, I'm actually a really nice guy and love to connect with new people.
If you're interested in finding out more about me or my services, there is a tab for both in the menu bar, so go check those out now.
If you just want to have a look around, be my guest and don't be shy about leaving a comment or sending me a message if you have any questions.
- 5 of the best cities to live in China you didn’t know about. January 6, 2013
- Learning How To Do Nothing December 2, 2012
- Which is the best city to live in china? Beijing, Shanghai or Guangzhou? December 9, 2012
- Why making progress is more important than achieving perfection December 31, 2012
- Beijing Long Weekend: Natural Beauty Of Luoyang May 8, 2013
- Why You Should Do Something You Think Won’t Make A Difference April 29, 2013
- Why It’s Easy To Think Marketing Is Evil April 10, 2013
- Somewhere Quiet to Relax in Beijing March 25, 2013
- Ross Brooks: Hi Steve, Great to hear that you met your wife in...
- Steve Fowler: Hi Ross, Happened on your article, and have a r...
- 5 of the best cities to live in China you didn't know about.: [...] best cities to live in China, this is likely...
- Giving Yourself Credit is a Great Way to Get Better: [...] in the world to do; it can feel a but selfis...